1. An undergraduate student must be the first author on the manuscript but faculty members can be co-authors. We will publish papers submitted by graduate students if the research described in the paper was completed as an undergraduate.
2. We only publish original research. Please do not submit papers that are being reviewed or have been published by other journals. However, research that has been presented at a conference is acceptable for submission.
3. Manuscripts must be written in APA format according the 6th edition guidelines. With a maximum 150 word abstract.
4. Please send your submission to us electronically in Microsoft word format using 12 point font. Include on the first page of the manuscript: 1) Title of paper, 2) Names of the authors, 3) Name and address of your school. 4) Name, phone, current address of primary contact where he/she can be reached at all times. PLEASE PROVIDE AN ADDRESS FOR EMAIL AND REGULAR MAIL. We will correspond with you by email.
5. Send submissions electronically and or questions via: email@example.com
Deadlines for submissions
We are currently accepting submissions for Fall 2016.
We try to have earlier deadlines so that if your paper is accepted with edits you have time, usually 2 weeks, to make the proper edits before the journal goes into print.
What if a deadline is missed?
If you missed a deadline the paper will simply be in cue for review for the next edition. We are always accepting submissions.
Will I receive a copy of the Journal?
Yes, the author(s) and (or) faculty advisor will receive a personal copy for free.
When is the journal printed?
We try to have the journal printed by mid December for the Fall edition and mid May for the Spring edition. Note, this is not the time when the journal is mailed out.